As promised - here is an update for my progress on my 101 goals in 1,001 days. Started January 1st, and I don't think I counted on how motivating it would be to publish these goals for the public to see - I definitely want to complete every.single.one.
15. Get an office chair for my desk - Completed 1/15/12 - I am using one of the chairs I brought back from my grandma Alice's house.
37. Actually use one of the coupons I save - Completed 1/16/12 - Tanning sessions, yes - I know it's horrible for you, but I don't want to be the palest bride to ever get married in California.
40. Create a mail center and calendar spot in the house – Completed 1/13/12 - I caved and bought the pottery barn mail center. I'm in love with it.
53. Go to the zoo - Completed 1/8/12 - Mike saw this on the list, and we went the following weekend!
55. Buy Abby a new collar - Completed 1/6/12 - Hers was starting to fall apart, so it was time. Her new one is yellow and says "good DOG" on it, it's so cute!
56. Stock up on grain free treats for Abby for training purposes - Completed 1/6/12 - I picked these up when I picked up her collar, she hears the bag open and she comes running.
68. Learn to make a mean pad thai dish - Completed 1/23/12 - Check it out - so yummy.
72. Make a hot breakfast every day before work for a week - Completed 1/13/12 - This is so much harder than I thought it would be! I made a lot of eggs!
92. Leave a 100% tip to a deserving server - Completed 1/12/12 - This was fun for Mike and I to do!
96. Watch an award show – Completed 1/15/12 - I watched the Oscars and quite frankly... I still don't get the appeal. Ricky Gervais was funny and all, but I don't really care enough about all the categories, etc. to watch awards shows all the time.
Overall, 10 down.... 91 to go!
(Sorry, boring post - I know!)