Snapshots

Snapshots from my weekend:

Made that one pot pasta again, this time without the cream – seriously, so easy. Recipe here.

Spent some quality time with my college roomie(s) playing 23 rounds of heads up on the patio at Dixie’s. Download it, you won’t regret it.

Made two delicious pizzas and cuddled sweet baby Abigail at Nicole’s. Back: fig, prosciutto and homemade ricotta cheese pizza, and in the front is the roasted red pepper, and roasted garlic with fresh ricotta cheese. Both were to die for, but I think the roasted red pepper one took the lead.

Went to the 612 Brewery and enjoyed a beer flight and dinner from a food truck. Then we hit the patio at W.A.Frost for the remainder of the night.

Weekend ended with wine on the patio at my parents house, celebrating Father’s Day with the best guys I know.

How was your weekend? Are we Instagram friends?

6 Responses to “Snapshots”

1. #
    Katie @ running4cupcakes — June 17, 2013 at 8:12 am

I have to make that pasta dish – looks so easy and delicious. And you totally went to all of my favorite St. Paul spots this weekend!! What food truck did you eat at??

• Mackenzie — June 17th, 2013 @ 10:55 am

I think it was called Scratch! I had the sesame beef sandwich and it was to DIE for!

2. #
    Dalila G. — June 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm

GEEZ!! How easy-peasy is that one pot meal, LOVE it!! I can pretend it took all day to make and have hubby treat me like a queen….LOL!!! As long as his belly is happy then I got it made. ;-)
    That roasted pepper pizza is calling my name, looks soooo tasty!
    My weekend was very nice, nothing fancy or any rushing around. Just watched a movie at home Saturday night. Sunday I was able to finally finish a book I started a bit ago. For Father’s Day dinner I made us some steaks and asparagus on the grill, yummy! Dessert was Italian ice, first time I ever made it, came out good. I will be trying it again. :-)

• Mackenzie — June 18th, 2013 @ 10:07 am

Italian Ice sounds AWESOME! and I always love finishing a good book!

3. #
    Jen @ Savory Simple — June 21, 2013 at 2:47 pm

That pasta looks SO good!

• Mackenzie — June 27th, 2013 @ 9:07 am

It’s so easy, we had it a few too many times now – hubby is sick of it! haha!